You can root your Android in a lot of Ways but this method is very Simple :
1) Download the Software required to root your Phone at http://www.unlockroot.com/
2) Now enable USB Debugging in your Phone by :
Android 2.x - 3.x devices:
Go to Settings > Application > Development > USB Debugging.
Android 4.x devices:
Go to Settings > Developer Options > USB Debugging
NOTE: For the Samsung Galaxy S4 running 4.2.2, you may need to unlock Developer Options before it is available within the Menu:
- Go to Android home screen.
- Pull down the notification bar.
- Tap "Settings"
- Tap "About Device"
- Tap on the "Build Number" button about 7 times.
- Developer Mode should now be unlocked and available in Settings > More > Developer Options
3) Now open Unlockroot and then click on ROOT :
4) Now Confirm your Device model and It will Root your Phone.
5) Restart And Enjoy :)
© Programmed Hackers ;)