- A rooted Android (If your Android is not rooted than read this - Rooting Android )
- Root Explorer
- Some Brain.
- First of all, you must have a rooted Android as mentioned earlier. If your Android is not rooted then Root it easily by following the steps given here : How to root your Android.
- Now Download and install Root Explorer. You can download the cracked version at : Root Explorer 3.1.7 apk
- Open Root Explorer and go through this file located at :
- Mount the Directory as read and write (R/W)
- Open "void.fstab"
- Look for these lines and make these changes-
- A backup file named “void.fstb.bak” will be automatically created. Delete this file by pressing hold the file and select delete. Close the Root Explorer app.
- Switch off the Phone and switch it back on. Go to Settings then storage and check internal storage. Your internal memory memory will become external card storage and external storage will become Internal memory.
Ask me if u have any Queries.
© Programmed Hackers ;)